Google Ads Media Buyer
Are you a Digital Marketing Expert?
Are you ready to take the consumer product space by storm?
Do you often kick yourself hoping to get out of your prototypical role designed around old-school metrics?
Are you sick of being just another piece of a corporate company and looking for a home to let out your creativity?
Are you interested in a role that will challenge analytics, while still thinking strategically and off the wall, all at the same time?
If you’ve always wondered how some brands “market” so differently these days...and it seems to work so well. Yet, your surroundings come with the expectation to make things “perfect” while losing authenticity…Then this role may be for you.
About Our Culture:
Some people describe their team as a family. Instead, we’d describe ours as a basketball team of 40+ people, where each person shows up every day ready to bring their skills to the table, try their hardest, and work together to make shots for our partners.
We believe in giving more than we take and over delivering for our clients (we call them partners). We are committed to excellence both professionally and personally because how we do one thing, is how we do everything. Anything worth doing is worth overdoing. Because "good enough" isn't. We find courage to try and to fail, to learn and to grow, to adapt and think ahead, to remove constraints, to think differently than previous assumptions, to do it all over again tomorrow. We are devoted to the meeting of minds To better collaboration and outcomes, we celebrate our differences as people and experiences, Understanding that our differences are powerful and that we are better together than separate. We encourage respectful objection knowing that it's the core of a true idea-meritocracy. We believe the best victories have yet to be discovered. Our best self, Our best work, Our best potential, has yet to be discovered. Therefore we push ourselves, our team, and our leadership to think bigger, dream bigger, & settle for nothing less than excellence.
In this role, as the Google Media Buyer, you will serve as a key cog to our ELITE Level Marketing team, working directly under our tenured Google Media Buyer to understand our processes for Media Buying and Direct Response Marketing and taking your skills to the next level. You will be able to use all aspects of the Google Ads machine to strategically grow 6 to 8 figure brands in the E-commerce and Business Development space.
Media Buyers at Hemon Media Group will be assigned multiple accounts and will work to improve campaign performance to achieve positive ROI. This person must be data-driven and use a combination of technology, problem-solving, and psychology to make online paid advertising profitable.
Our ideal candidate:
- Execute and manage Google Search, Shopping, Display & Youtube advertising campaigns
- Analyze data, optimize campaign performance and determine the key success factors for account success
- Conduct keyword research and gather data and information on consumers, competitors, and market conditions
- Generate weekly reports and be able to explain each marketing decision and campaign results
- Guide marketing projects from beginning to end, maintaining a timeline, receiving updates from the team, and reporting information to the client.
- Work with the team to understand the client’s strategic marketing strategy and map out the tasks needed to implement that strategy, ensuring that timelines are met and that clients are updated.
- Collaborate with Media Buyers, Copywriters, and the Creative Team to understand all the working parts of the partner project. Brainstorming with the team when needed.
- Manage and facilitate partner communication via Slack, weekly reports, and Zoom meetings.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with partners, acting not only as a liaison but an advocate for their goals.
- Participate in daily Zoom Strategy Meetings with the Media Buying team
- 2 years+ Paid Google Advertising Experience
- $500+ per day spend experience on Google Search Ads
- $500+ per day spend experience with Google Shopping Ads
- $500+ per day spend experience with YouTube Ads
- Proficient with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Deep knowledge of marketing fundamentals
- Strong writer and communicator
- Understanding of landing page / funnel optimization
- Exceptional planning and time management skills, including the ability to handle multiple projects and ongoing work items; while effectively managing changing priorities.
- Eager to be a team player
- Be a person of high character & integrity
- Growth oriented - continuous desire to learn and better yourself as a Media Buyer and as a person
Benefits: Unlimited paid time off policy and eligible for medical, dental and vision benefits
Hemon Media Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
This description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities and qualifications.
The position, duties, and qualifications are subject to change at any time.